- Marine and Cargo Surveys
- Commodities Inspections
- RMG Facility Inspections
- Consumer Products Inspections
- Automobile Inspections
Marine and Cargo Surveys
We perform a variety of marine and cargo surveying services on numerous types of products. Our experienced surveyors are on call 24-7 and can attend assignments at various locations worldwide.
Our marine and cargo services include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Cargo loss damage survey
- Refrigerated cargo, fresh fruit, vegetables and frozen products
- On/off hire charter surveys
- Vessel pre-purchase inspection
- Container and equipment inspections
- Hull and machinery
- Hatch cleanliness surveys
- Hatch cover integrity (ultrasonic) tests
- Loss adjusting
- Ullaging of liquid cargo tanks
- Statistical services
- Tally and cargo checking
NMCI is qualified to execute inspections on a wide range of commodities. Our services are aimed at the protection of our clients, who include importers, exporters, insurers and carriers.
Our commodities inspection services include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Agricultural products: rice, grains, beans, soybeans, lentils, coffee, tea, etc.
- Perishable products: fruits, vegetables and spices
- Processed foods: sugar, milk powder, flour and molasses
- Animal feed, meals, cakes, pellets and various derivatives
- Vegetable oils and fats
- Coal, ores, bauxite, minerals, etc.
- Fertilizers and cement
- Steel and metal products
- Scrap: metal scrap, plastic, wastepaper
- Textiles, RMG and cotton
- Machinery and various equipments
- Wood, timber products, furniture, pulps, etc.
Ready Made Garments (RMG) Facilities Inspections
NMCI has a fully dedicated inspection/engineering team to carry out Safety Inspections. NMCI has already conducted a number of RMG facilities inspections. NMCI inspection report offers compliances of international standards as well as comprehensive guidance in improvement on health, safety and environmental issues for readymade garments industries.
Safety Inspection carried out by our inspectors cover the following:
- Examination of the safety management system
- Facilities and activities of the organization on safety aspects
- Assess the prevailing hazards
- The level of prevention, protection and emergency management
- Prepare a recommendation to upgrade safety inputs to avert mishaps and limit consequences
The objective of safety inspection is to:
- Verify compliance with established standards (regulations, internal policies and industry wise standards of practice)
- Identify deviation from designed and planned operating and maintenance procedure and standards.
- Identify conditions or operating procedures that could lead to an accident and significant losses to life & property.
- NMCI conducts inspection of fabrics on behalf of buyers in order to assure product conformity as per the purchase order. We also have laboratory facilities available worldwide.
Ready-Made Garments (Apparels) and Finished Goods
- At NMCI, we conduct quality control inspections in order to determine the acceptability of ready-made garments and finished goods. Our quality control systems are in place to assure that the products are in conformance with manufacturers specifications.
Toys and Juvenile Products
- We perform inspection services for a variety of toys and juvenile products to ensure quality assurance based on manufacturers specifications.
- NMCI can fulfill the need to inspect automobiles for import, export, or in transit via railroads and trucks, and document any damages caused to them during transport.
- With state-of-the-art equipment and a highly efficient computerized system, our automobile surveyors can generate a report immediately upon completion of the inspection, which can then be instantly viewed by the client.